We are excited to share that our most recent Mastermind Collegium was our most action-packed event yet! It was great to see so many of you there, and we look forward to seeing you again December 8-9 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be sharing videos of presentations and collaborations that took place at the Cleveland event. Today, by popular demand, we’re sharing the recap of the DOL Fiduciary Rule update.
Content from this presentation came through Jason’s extensive research as well as conversations with the Department of Labor. Highlights of this presentation include:
- Who is now considered a fiduciary under the DOL rule and the new standards you must apply
- What changes are on the horizon for compensation and incentives
- Different scenarios on how compliance looks under the new rule
- Steps to take during the transition period until the rule is in full effect on January 1, 2018
- How to put a client’s best interest first with Clarity 2 Prosperity’s financial planning strategies like The Bucket Plan® and the holistic planning process
- Updates on Clarity 2 Prosperity’s active role in the implementation of the Fiduciary Rule, including working with the DOL directly to review The Bucket Plan® and the holistic planning process
Jason was also recently interviewed by MDRT on the “7-Steps to Prepare for the DOL Rule”, which can be downloaded here.