We are excited to share that our most recent Mastermind Collegium was our most action-packed event yet! It was great to see so many of you there, and we look forward to seeing you again June 22-23 in Cleveland, Ohio.
We will be kicking off the New Year delivering highlights from the event in bite size recaps you can review and implement immediately. With Trump’s inauguration around the corner, perhaps the biggest question we all are asking: what will be the impact on the implementation of the DOL Rule taking effect in just four short months? In this week’s recap, view highlights of Jason’s presentation where he breaks down:
- 5 possible outcomes of the DOL Rule in 2017
- Key points, deadlines and need-to-know essentials of steps you need to take immediately
- Who will be the financial institution signing off on best interest contract exemptions
- The differences between SEC and ERISA fiduciary standards
- How commission and fee-based annuities fit into the best interest standard
- The latest news and activities at the DOL, and how it impacts you as an advisor
Over the past year, Clarity 2 Prosperity has been leading the way by initiating direct communications with both the DOL and SEC to get the answers needed for successful, proactive adaptation to stay ahead of legislative changes. We will continue to be your source for the latest information and turnkey, best interest processes.