We’re excited and honored to be on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the second consecutive year! Thank you to all our advisors, partners, and team members for their contributions and hard work.
As part of our ongoing Monthly Product Webinar Series, Dave Alison will be discussing the Great American Safe Return®! Join him Tuesday, August 30 at 3 p.m. EDT as he talks through how this product offers your client’s peace of mind to know their final expenses are covered.
On this webinar, Dave will cover:
- Core annuity features
- Income and Death Benefit Options
- Return of Premium Feature
- Sales ideas, strategy, and case study
Ahead of the curve, C2P among the first of IMOs to apply to regulators for financial institution status. Check out the recent articles in InsuranceNewsNet and LifeHealthPro:
The new workshop, The Perfect Storm, and supporting materials are available! And so is a live presentation of the workshop delivered by the seminar master, Frank Maselli. Click on the video below to watch a compelling and impactful delivery of our new turnkey seminar: The Perfect Storm: The 3 Biggest Dangers Investors Face Today and What to Do about Them as presented by this industry icon.
Watch to see the best-selling author of Seminars: The Emotional Dynamic in action!
This new seminar includes a variety of support materials, including:
- PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes,
- Presentation outline,
- Appointment cards,
- PCA compliance approval documentation,
- Allpro Seminar invitations,
- Recent compliance update highlights and
- The Bucket Plan® Scorecard
All of these materials are available to download here!
- The Perfect Storm Consumer White Paper
For additional valuable content, use this turnkey consumer white paper as a giveaway to those who register or attend your seminar!
- The Value of a Holistic Advisor White Board Video
You can use this dynamic video in your seminar as shown, as well as for your website and other marketing needs!
- Additional training resources from Frank Maselli will be available in the coming weeks.
We look forward to having other powerful speakers present to our group at the next Mastermind Collegium, December 8-9 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Click the link below to see John and Bryan’s recent article in Financial Planning!
There are many concerns as to how the new DOL legislation may impact compensation structure. This is why it’s critical to diversify your income sources. In this edition of the Take Action Podcast series, Mastermind Advisor Greg Hammer discusses how building a tax practice and Medicare supplement division has helped him to diversify his revenue while creating more value for his clients and demand for his services.
Click here to listen to our Take Action Podcast
“’DOL-Proof’ Your Revenue: Application of Top Strategies”
Tune into this podcast to hear Greg’s first hand account on:
- How he diversified his revenue sources while providing more value to his clients
- Strategies he took to become more referable by his clients
- Why potential changes to commission and compensation do not concern him
- Simple steps he took to hire and train tax and Medicare professionals to support his growing business model
- How he dominated his community with a powerful brand rooted in holistic planning
- And more!
Congratulations to the top 25 advisors for the month of June. Way to go RCB from Farmington Hills, Mich. for being the #1 asset gatherer for the month, bringing in just over $1.9 million in new assets!
There are just three months left to qualify for Costa Rica! To claim your spot be sure to get your qualifying annuity, life insurance and AUM business in and paid by September 30th, 2016. The qualification period is from September 1, 2015 through September 30, 2016
In continuation of highlights from our most recent Mastermind Collegium event, today we share our opening updates and innovations with the latest resources available to Mastermind members.
- The Communications Hub – C2PCentral.com This will be our go-to place for communications and updates with Mastermind members moving forward. Be sure to download the mobile app for access at your fingertips for instant notifications, including alerts for when updates and innovations become available!
- For questions or technical support getting started, contact Patrick Daher (PDaher@C2PMastermind.com)
- Once logged in, you have the ability to change your temporary password by clicking on your name in the top-right hand corner of the site and then by selecting “Edit my profile”
- The Bucket Plan® Client-Facing Manuscript
- Scorecards for interactive client engagement in the holistic planning process
- Advanced Holistic Planning Tools:
- New e-Learning Modules and Support Tools (debuting in the coming weeks):
- The Perfect Storm Seminar & Training – Our latest turnkey seminar with critical training from Frank Maselli
- The Holistic Planning Process (formerly ‘The Prosperity Planner) – New Step 4 updating the annual update meeting process with new sales opportunities
- Sequence of Returns Risk Training & Tools to effectively communicate this key planning consideration to your clients
- Sharkbites featuring abbreviated training segments for quick brush ups on financial planning, annuity positioning and evidence-based investing
- And more!
Be sure to register now for our next Mastermind Collegium, December 8-9 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We hope your summer is going well. It’s hard to believe that planning for tax season is around the corner.
In the spirit of using the collective wisdom and thoughts of our Mastermind Group, we are looking for opinions of a charity to collectively support during our next tax season. If you have a charity to nominate, please send a recording or video summarizing the mission of the organization as well as why you feel it should be supported. These will then be shared with the group along with a survey to vote on the one for C2P offices to support. If opting to do so, we look forward to receiving your nomination by July 29. It should be sent to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us to discuss what successful advisors are doing now to raise recognition and awareness in their local communities!
Tuesday, July 26 (3pm EDT / Noon PDT)
This Month’s Topic: Maximizing Reach in Your Local Community
- Charitable outreach initiatives
- Building credibility and exposure through local media channels
- Identifying cross-promotional opportunities with strategic partners
Call Info: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/180771333
United States: +1 (224) 501-3312
Access Code: 180-771-333